Below is a list of the supplements I’m currently taking. This evolves constantly as I read new research. This is not a recommendation as to supplements others should take, as this is a personal decision for me. I’d suggest looking into any supplements yourself before you decide whether they are right for you.
Don’t be intimidated by how much I take. This has been a gradual process over two and a half years. I added each supplement in one at a time. The good news is none of them can harm you.
- Loratadine (also known as Clarytyn)
- Luteolin and Danshen
- Sharks liver oil
- Omega 3
- Cod liver oil
- Omega 7
- B3 Nicotinamide
- Pteromax (contains Polydatin)
- Organic feverfew
- Bicarbonate of soda (1tsp in water half an hour before food)
- Milk thistle
- Magnesium citrate
- Cirtus bergamot in stock
- Turkey tail mushroom powder (I have a teaspoon in porridge)
- Black seed oil
- Black walnut tincture
- CBD without the THC (I take this when I am off my NHS drugs as they can interfere with each other)
Through my research I have discovered that gut health is crucially important for me. Because I take drugs that wipe out my gut microbes, I replace them using probiotics, which I then support using a prebiotic. I also eat Kimchi and Sauerkraut with almost all meals as they are a natural source of gut health.